Thursday, September 10, 2009

Salam..

My name is Laila Nabila binti Mohd Yusoff. Currently at Kolej Yayasan UEM(KYUEM) doing Advance Level(A-Level) as a preparation to study abroad in United Kingdom. Insya'allah, if I manage to get well result in my all-science subjects which are Pure Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry(really tough,don't know I can handle it or not) , I will further my study in Pure Science major in Physics or Astrophysics field(depends on my sponsor requirement,not sure yet) in any University in UK (also my sponsor will shortlisted their choice of Universities,which I'm too,not sure yet) that I manage to get place in two years time. Actually my path is still blur. If I didn't get enough result as required, I need to further my studies in Malaysia (which is no big deal for me.knowledge is everywhere right?) BUT I MUST pay back all my tuition fees and others fees that my sponsor had sponsored for two years long(can't be less than rm65 000). So, life is not easy for me even I now live in quite luxurious place(haha).

My english is very bad, but at least I tried to use(a practice for me). =) It's not my idea actually, creating this blog,but it was my GrandPa Ares' idea(if i'm not mistaken). I'm just the one who make it happen. Yes Putra, thanks for reminding, try ur best not to write anything inappropriate oke? Wanna see how my college looks like? I'll show later. My college is in the middle of nowhere.haha. Hey,add picture is fun you know. Add yours!That's all for now. See you then!

9 comments:

Ares Skywalker said...

bukan idea aq r,,,grrr.
kne blaja bio biler nk wat physics? kwang3... org yg dowk shelley mmg lebey sket..ehehe,,KYUEM kt Lembah Beringin kn?ade tmpt len ka?

Lulu Lullaby said...

pilih fizik tu tyme nak apply U nnt...sponsor soh amek dlu bio.nnt pape(kantoi fzk ke,kmia ke),bio ley kaver..
Kat citu ja..mana ada tmpt len..dlm utan lak tu.Berangin tol.
shelley best.

princess from villa Pluto... said...

Lyla...tq tlg mama uat blog nie..
t8 care k..
lov u,kakak...
mama doakan kakak berjaya..

Lala Chan said...

restu dari ibunda terchenta!sayang mama!gonna mis u alot(already mis u a lot)

Ares Skywalker said...

restu bapaknya? nk kawen t kn susah,, g r cr,, bliau nk spm ni,,

nur lina mohd yasin said...

alahai.. ada restu2 plak kt sni..nk gelak je ak bc komen kt sni..
tringt waku kt kls dlu..ha3..

Lala Chan said...

hish.loga bukan bpak ak!

haha.adek..sbb tu la blog ni nama dya UDAYANA....bkn zarqali ka,apa ka..=)mengembalikan zaman keremajaan.
aceewaah!

nur lina mohd yasin said...

aceh akak.. dah pndai bermadah skang..yup2..udayana..he3

Lala Chan said...

haha..saja saja..windu nk brmadah..
skang asek gna english ja..nk tmuntah pon ada..